Saturday, October 28, 2023

2023 Inktober 28 - Relaxing Witch

Only a few days left, which means there are only a few Inktober entries left. It's both a relief and a disappointment when it's all over.

I wanted something with a witch, so I decided to do a witch just taking it easy on her broomstick. She doesn't need to worry about falling off or crashing into anything. 

I often get lulled to sleep in the car, and I often caught a few Zs when I took the city bus to my college campus, since it took at least an hour to get there. Of course, I kept music playing in my ears the whole time so I wouldn't completely doze off and miss my stop, but I got to relax, rest my eyes, and let my thoughts wander. Sometimes, if I had an early class, I decided to have breakfast at campus, which meant I got to stay in bed for a few more minutes.

The bus is one of the few things I actually miss about college. I had an ed-pass so I didn't have to worry about paying fees, but it cost $50 if you lost it, and it was only good for as long as you were in college. I still have my pass in my wallet, as a sort of souvenir.

I remember dressing up as a witch a few times for Halloween, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday - Recap

Hard to believe I'm already 36.  I know age is just a number, and the only real difference I feel right now is my hairstyle. I've be...