Thursday, October 26, 2023

2023 Inktober 26 - Cookie Monster

I may not watch Sesame Street on a regular basis anymore, and to be honest, I kind of don't like the new format anyway. But I'll always cherish those sweet childhood memories and Cookie Monster is still my favorite.

Tonight, I'm going to bake some cookies and put blue icing on them with candy eyes, sort of like little Cookie Monsters. It's for a Halloween party at my church tomorrow, but I have work tomorrow, so I'll save myself time and stress by baking them tonight. I'll be sure to show you a photo of them later.

UPDATE: Here they are! They didn't turn out quite like I'd hoped, but they were still fun and they tasted good. That's what counts.

It was kind of relaxing, really, almost like edible painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday - Recap

Hard to believe I'm already 36.  I know age is just a number, and the only real difference I feel right now is my hairstyle. I've be...