Monday, October 16, 2023

2023 Inktober 16 - Snorkeling Girl

I knew there was going to be a wet picture somewhere. The question was whether it'd be snorkeling, scuba diving, or just plain swimming, and how much of a "silhouette" the wet character would be. 

Some people prefer the ocean because there's a lot more to see down there. Then again, they always recommend you perfect your skills in a pool first, and sometimes the swimmer just likes to relax under the water. There is something soothing about letting the water carry you, with nothing else to occupy your mind.


And now we're more than halfway there already. Jumping jellyfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday - Recap

Hard to believe I'm already 36.  I know age is just a number, and the only real difference I feel right now is my hairstyle. I've be...