Wednesday, October 11, 2023

2023 Inktober 11 - A Cat in a Witch's Hat

Had a long, rough day at work and I'm dead tired with my nerves pretty much shot. So, today, I decided to make it easy on myself with a simple silhouette of a cute kitty with a little touch of Halloween.


I had a black cat once. He was the second cat I've owned (Butterscotch was the third and Pippin is the fourth) and we called him Boo-Boo. He only lived about a year, but he was very cute and playful. A friend dubbed him "Vampire Kitty" due to his tendency to bite.

In the event that I ever own a black cat again, I've already picked out the name Boo-Boo Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday - Recap

Hard to believe I'm already 36.  I know age is just a number, and the only real difference I feel right now is my hairstyle. I've be...