Saturday, October 21, 2023

2023 Inktober 21 - Woody and Shark

My most favorite scene from the first movie. That sarcasm could peel wallpaper.

Tom Hanks must have had a real ball playing this character. You may or may not be surprised to know there's a Toy Story 5 in the works, even as we speak. Well, I'll at least reserve judgment until I hear the full premise, but I still say they should have stopped for good after Toy Story 3. Heck, I would have been satisfied if they brought the curtain down after Toy Story 2. 

Sheesh, if it's not unnecessary remakes we have to worry about, it's one unnecessary sequel after another. Sooner or later, you're going to have to say "the end" and be done with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday - Recap

Hard to believe I'm already 36.  I know age is just a number, and the only real difference I feel right now is my hairstyle. I've be...