Pumzika kwa amani ("Rest in peace"), Rafiki.
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Goodbye, Rafiki
Saddened to hear about Robert Guillaume, who passed away yesterday at age 89. I may not be the world's biggest fan of The Lion King but I did like Rafiki; he was a much better source of comic relief, and he taught us some invaluable lessons.
Pumzika kwa amani ("Rest in peace"), Rafiki.
Pumzika kwa amani ("Rest in peace"), Rafiki.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
Here I am, 37 years old and not really feeling that much different. I still have occasional dreams of being in high school even though I gra...









No comments:
Post a Comment