Sunday, October 1, 2017

"Inktober" Challenge

Decided to try my hand at the "Inktober" challenge, where you basically do one ink drawing (doesn't have to be a masterpiece) every day through the whole month of October.

It doesn't really take me long to draw something by hand. It's the Photoshopping that's the most painstaking (and the biggest pain in the neck). So I thought, "Why not?"

Just like with NaNoWriMo, even if I wasn't serious about drawing, this is a harmless enough hobby.

So prompt number one: "Swift."


And I'm going the extra mile with a Disney version of "Inktober," and the first prompt is "Snow White."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...