Ahh...had the day off from work today, and I get one more free day before I face a long week of night shifts. At least I have some time to recharge my batteries, and I am (slowly) starting to get the hang of the whole night shift business.
And it's been a nice day, too, with a few late birthday celebrations for my mom, including a visit to my dad's grave and a scrumptious dinner at Popeyes. (For those who don't know, "Popeyes" is a Louisiana chicken place. It's kind of like KFC, but with a big Cajun twist. In short, their food, setting, and services are amazing.)
All right, then, on to the sketches! Theme 16 for Disney: "Winter."
It's okay to combine characters as long as they're all from Disney, isn't it? Besides, when you think about it, Tumnus and Anna have an extraordinary amount in common...and not just the fact that they both experience a lot of snow.
Other theme: "Fat."
Who in their right minds say that fat is ugly? Only those who aren't in their right minds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
Here I am, 37 years old and not really feeling that much different. I still have occasional dreams of being in high school even though I gra...


No comments:
Post a Comment