Monday, October 16, 2017

"Inktober" Challenge - Day 16

Ahh...had the day off from work today, and I get one more free day before I face a long week of night shifts. At least I have some time to recharge my batteries, and I am (slowly) starting to get the hang of the whole night shift business.

And it's been a nice day, too, with a few late birthday celebrations for my mom, including a visit to my dad's grave and a scrumptious dinner at Popeyes. (For those who don't know, "Popeyes" is a Louisiana chicken place. It's kind of like KFC, but with a big Cajun twist. In short, their food, setting, and services are amazing.)

All right, then, on to the sketches! Theme 16 for Disney: "Winter."


It's okay to combine characters as long as they're all from Disney, isn't it? Besides, when you think about it, Tumnus and Anna have an extraordinary amount in common...and not just the fact that they both experience a lot of snow.

Other theme: "Fat."


Who in their right minds say that fat is ugly? Only those who aren't in their right minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...