Monday, October 9, 2017

"Inktober" Challenge - Day 9

Since I have to work the night shift today (my most favorite of 'em all...NOT!), I finished both "Inktober" sketches early. Can't say I'm too satisfied with either of them, but like I said, you can't expect to always crank out a flawless masterpiece. And I suppose there's no such thing as "a flawless masterpiece" in the first place.

Theme for day 9: "Screech."


Yeesh, I'd hate to hear the noise coming out of that mouth. After making this, I'm amazed my red pen still has some life in it.

Theme for day 9 of Disney: "Single Color."


What more appropriate color to use for Donald Duck and his explosive temper? He is the original Angry Bird, after all. I'm a little happier with this image than the screeching harpy, but my red pen definitely deserves a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...