For the record, here are all the other pictures I put together for him these last few years. Yeah, some look better than others, but it's the thought that counts, right?
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Happy Birthday, Chris Kirkpatrick!
Just had to take a moment to wish Chris Kirkpatrick a very happy birthday! I totally idolized him in the good old *NSYNC days, and I still totally idolize him today.
For the record, here are all the other pictures I put together for him these last few years. Yeah, some look better than others, but it's the thought that counts, right?
For the record, here are all the other pictures I put together for him these last few years. Yeah, some look better than others, but it's the thought that counts, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
Here I am, 37 years old and not really feeling that much different. I still have occasional dreams of being in high school even though I gra...





No comments:
Post a Comment