Wednesday, October 18, 2017

"Inktober" Challenge - Day 18

Thus begins my long week of night shifts. I suppose I should count my blessings; at least I'm getting paid for this, and at least I have a job. It's not a fortune but I have some security.

Living at home is a big plus, too. I don't think I'm ready to have my own place yet, even if I could afford it.

So...theme 18! For Disney, it's "Dogs."


Now that I have some Sharpies, I thought it would be kind of cool to draw Pongo from 101 Dalmatians, and it was.

Not my most favorite movie but far from my least favorite. It's all right; nothing overly spectacular about it, but good for watching when there isn't much else going on. (The sequel, Patch's London Adventure, is surprisingly decent, too.) I'm a bit more partial to Pinocchio and Bambi and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

And I still had fun drawing this, so that's what really matters above all. 

For the other theme: "Filthy."


Yet another illustration from my novels. Trust me, you do NOT want to know what Terence is covered from head to toe in...but I can tell you, it is nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...