Thus begins my long week of night shifts. I suppose I should count my blessings; at least I'm getting paid for this, and at least I have a job. It's not a fortune but I have some security.
Living at home is a big plus, too. I don't think I'm ready to have my own place yet, even if I could afford it.
So...theme 18! For Disney, it's "Dogs."
Now that I have some Sharpies, I thought it would be kind of cool to draw Pongo from 101 Dalmatians, and it was.
Not my most favorite movie but far from my least favorite. It's all right; nothing overly spectacular about it, but good for watching when there isn't much else going on. (The sequel, Patch's London Adventure, is surprisingly decent, too.) I'm a bit more partial to Pinocchio and Bambi and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
And I still had fun drawing this, so that's what really matters above all.
For the other theme: "Filthy."
Yet another illustration from my novels. Trust me, you do NOT want to know what Terence is covered from head to toe in...but I can tell you, it is nasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
Here I am, 37 years old and not really feeling that much different. I still have occasional dreams of being in high school even though I gra...


No comments:
Post a Comment