Thursday, October 5, 2017

"Inktober" Challenge - Day 5

Yeah, not much to say other than I'm on a roll with this, and loving it!

Theme for day 5: "Long."


I always loved drawing animals and people with super-long hair, but this takes the cake. Eat your heart out, Rapunzel.

Theme for day 5 of the Disney challenge: "Rain." 


I still say Bambi II is the best of all the Disney sequels/mid-quels. It not only does its predecessor justice but it even adds to the first movie. I don't imagine one movie without the other now.

I really, really appreciate how they show that Bambi didn't just lose a mother; the Great Prince lost a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...