Monday, October 2, 2017

"Inktober" Challenge - Day 2

Second Disney "Inktober" prompt: "Rodents." For this one, I chose Olivia Flaversham from The Great Mouse Detective, though I came real close to drawing Gus and Jaq from Cinderella instead.


I can't stand the way her left ear turned out (it was all I could do to not fix it in Photoshop) but I believe her little death glare is spot-on. 

"Just wait! Basil's smarter than you! He's gonna put you in jail! He's not afraid of a big...old...ugly...rat like you!" 

And the second prompt for the second challenge: "Divided." I decided to show the ultimate sign of divided: a divided family, Reid and Tyrell Lactantius. I may very well draw this again and really fix it up digitally.


Now I can't get "The Plagues" from The Prince of Egypt out of my head...not that that's a bad thing.

"You, who I called brother,
How could you have come to hate me so?
Is this what you wanted? 
Then let my heart be hardened
And never mind how high the cost may grow
This will still be so
I will never let your people go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...