Sunday, October 8, 2017

"Inktober" Challenge - Day 8

For a day that's supposed to be a day of rest, I'm sure whupped. Had to work today (oh, joy) and I was kept well on my toes, as always. They wouldn't even let me leave until most of the to-do list was completed, so as not to add to the workload of those who are closing up shop tonight. Had a rather rough morning with one of my brothers, too, and I made the mistake of staying up a little too late last night, which only added to the fatigue.

Even now, I can barely see straight, let alone think straight.

But I did find time and energy for "Inktober" and it's helped me relax some. I can almost always count on art or writing to help me feel better, or at least less stressed than before.

For day 8 of the Disney version: "Music."


I sort of hear Mickey Mouse conducting Gioachino Rossini's The Barber of Seville, with Donald Duck trying to sing "Largo al factotum." Imagine hearing "Ah, bravo Figaro! Bravo, bravissimo!" in Donald's voice.

For day 8 of the other version: "Crooked."


This is what you might call not hitting the nail on the head, or not hitting it quite properly. Not my best work, but oh well. You can't create a masterpiece every day.

Besides these, I completed not one, but two drawings in full Technicolor.



Presenting Shea and Reid, Tallis's other two sons. They've got almost nothing on their older brother Tyrell, at least in most people's eyes. They're pretty much left to themselves; their parents do love them but are very hands-off with them, and while Reid has a few legitimate friends, as well as his aunt and uncle and cousins to confide in, Shea latches onto Tyrell, who has no trouble bossing him around. Shea never had much of a backbone and will do things that he knows full well are wrong when his arm is twisted. Kind of sad when you think about it.

Now the only person left to draw is Ann, Tallis's wife and Reid, Shea, and Tyrell's mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...