Saturday, October 7, 2017

"Inktober" Challenge - Day 7

Made it to a full week! Yes! Nothing more to say or do other than present you with today's drawings.

For day 7 of one Inktober: "Shy."


It's okay, little puppy, come on out. We like you and promise not to hurt you. Much as I adore my Butterscotch, I continue to dream of the day I have a dog (or two) to call my own.

For the Disney Inktober: "Live Action."


Easily my most favorite live-action movie under the Disney logo. I didn't realize how much I'd missed drawing Tumnus, and I can barely recall the last time I drew little Lucy. (I think it might have been way back in 2014, when I was drawing a bunch of sketches from Les Mis and I portrayed Lucy as Cosette.)

This is one picture I'll most certainly have to draw again...whenever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...