Thursday, October 12, 2017

"Inktober" Challenge - Day 12

Oh, boy, what a week. It's been a good one, but definitely exhausting. Thank goodness I have the next two days free, and I don't have to worry about any more night shifts for a while. I could have stayed home tonight, but a co-worker had other plans (not essential, but she really wanted to be somewhere else) and I was the only one who could swap with her. What did I have to lose? It meant a lot to her and I could use the extra money.

Anyway, I did finish today's sketches earlier, but then Spencer and Lucas (my two youngest nephews) came to our house for a while, and I just had to spend some time with them. I got along especially well with Spencer today, pushing a truck back and forth with a red-striped zebra stuffed into the backseat.

Now that I'm home and starting to relax, I can post those sketches.

All right-y, theme numero doce para Disney: "Pixar."

"Kitty!"

I couldn't say that Monsters Inc. is my all-time favorite Pixar movie, but I most definitely love the bond between Sulley and Boo. What's not to love about these two? They're just so adorable, it should almost be a crime.

For the other theme: "Shattered."


First time drawing a broken mirror, or a distorted image. Not easy, but not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...