Tuesday, October 3, 2017

"Inktober" Challenge - Day 3

For one challenge, the theme was "Poison." And I don't feel my entry was too terribly imaginative, though it still looks okay for a rough sketch made with a Precise V5. With luck, I can get more creative juices pumping for the next one.


I can't decide whether a snake or a spider is worse. Any moving thing with more than four legs or fewer than two gives me the downright willies. Yeah, I recognize their ecological value...but I still prefer to stay as far away from them as possible.

For the other challenge, the Disney version, the theme was "Princess." I didn't have too much trouble picking out a princess. And I know she doesn't look all that great, but again, this is what happens when you only use a ballpoint and you refrain (with much effort) from using Photoshop.


I never expected to like Rapunzel. Oh, I didn't expect to hate her, but in the beginning, my expectations for her (and the movie) were not very high. I'm usually quite skeptical of a movie before I watch it for myself. Now that I have seen this one for myself, I've eaten my words, and happily so. Now Rapunzel and Eugene rank among my all-time favorite couples.

And I produced another piece of art today (just because) that I'm rather proud of.


Yeppers, that's my boy Terence, and this was based on the song "Better Than I" from Joseph: King of Dreams. Easily the best song from the whole soundtrack. No questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...